Mon, 03/20/2023 - 13:10
The ESNcard is the membership card of the Erasmus Student Network. It is a proof of membership in an ESN section and so indirectly of the ESN Network. The ESNcard is also used as a discount card in many cities and countries around Europe and is valid for 12 months and only valid with a photo and correct personal data. The card is strictly personal and cannot be used by somebody else than the card holder.
- Provide access to all services and discounts offered by ESN and our partners to international students.
Who can get the ESNcard?
You can get the ESNcard, if you belong to one of the following groups :
- Erasmus+ students.
- Erasmus+ trainees.
- Erasmus+ Full International Degree incoming students.
- International incoming students or trainees on a mobility programme, other than Erasmus+.
- International undergraduate or postgraduate full degree students.
- EVS participants.
- ESNers: either active on the Local, National or International Level. They are all members of a section
Know more at ESNcard.org/FAQ.
How can you get the ESNcard?
- The ESNcard can be obtained exclusively from your ESN local section.
- Sections are kindly asked to contact their National Representative to get more information about how to order ESN Cards.
What fields does ESNcard contain?
It consists of several fields; all must be filled in in the process of issuing the card:
- Photo field (for a photograph of the card holder; with a photo size of 2.7 cm x 3.7 cm )
- Name (for name and surname of the card holder)
- Date of birth
- Higher education institution name
- ESN section (either the issuing section or home section of the card holder)
- Country (home country of the card holder)
- Validity (it's valid for 12 months since the date on the card)
- Card number (unique number of each card)
- Bar code and magnetic bar